Learn about payroll accounting in English: this online course will develop skills within relevant English business terms related to salaries, compensation and benefits. You decide when to start and at what pace to study.
- Mastering the most important payroll key concepts in English
- Increasing knowledge of international labour laws relating to wages, taxes and benefits
- Writing professional e-mails regarding payroll issues
The course consists of important English business terms and essential vocabulary relating to payroll. There is also communication training where you learn how to write professional e-mails and handle questions relating to payroll issues. Examples from the course:
- Contracts of employments
- Recruitment and severance
- Correspondance exercises
Cynthia Morisette is an experienced teacher in the payroll profession and leads the course. Cynthia was born and educated in the United States and has experience of adult education in Sweden since 2004. She knows how to communicate in Swedish.
- The course covers 25 study hours (55 minutes per) and one may have course access for a maximum of four months.
- The participant will have access to the course, via the study platform, consisting of videos, assignments and instructions. The teacher logs in to the study platform once a weekday answering questions.
- The course is taught in English.
- A level of proficiency in English both in speaking and writing, corresponding to English as a second language course A and B, alternatively level B2 according to the Council of Europe's level scale.
- A few years of professional experience working with payroll.
- Salary accountants, payroll specialists and assistants, clerical officers and administrators who do not have English as their mother tongue and need to use English in their work.
- Students who are interested in an international career working in payroll.
The participant has access to one’s own computer. We recommend the latest version of Google Chrome or Firefox. The participant has the ability to download and read files as excel and pdf since it is included in the course material.
PC/Mac: Windows 10, 8 or 7.
All operating systems must be 64-bit.
In cooperation with Human Finans, favourable study loans are available: please visit their homepage or call them, 08-560 201 15.
During one’s study time at Påhlmans Handelsinstitut the participant may receive 6% discount from Bokus and 10% discount from Akademibokhandeln.
Questions are welcome
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 010-157 64 34.
Terms of purchase.